Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kalk Bay

Right after we moved into our house, our landlord decided he wanted to take us out to the beach, so as exhausted as we were we all made it out. We took a train from Obz (Observatory) to Kalk Bay which was just another absolutely gorgeous little town and beach. I was with all of my roommates so that was really nice too, I'm really lucky to have awesome people living in my house!

Then our landlord took us to dinner, and was hilarious taking yeager bombs with everyone and all of his friends were there so we got to meet a bunch of locals with great insight, and well he got hammered, haha, so I guess we have a cool landlord. When we got back, the party had started at 197 so we just joined right in. A lovely lovely day with lovely new friends to make it even more wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment