Monday, June 28, 2010

Goodbyes

Life in CT is weird now. Saying goodbye to Callie was rough, but we still had so much to look forward to. Now…the 16th of June is here and I have been sitting in sweatpants for 3 days doing nothing but saying goodbye to people…and watching new people move in. It is not fun, in any sense of the word. I had to say goodbye to Taryn and Amanda on the 14th…and it was emotionally draining. I helped them both move out that day, and just balled when they officially left…and now they’re home and it doesn’t feel right in the house. That same day 5 of the boys left for a trip and they wont be back until the 19th…the day I leave…but I’ll see them for a few hours. The house just feels so empty now. The 15th, Jess S left me, and of course I cried again. The 16th Anthony is leaving, and the 17th Jacob is leaving, and I leave on the 19th.

I have decided I am not going to cry the day I leave, haha, but I am saying goodbye to Dan, Jess H, Ari, Sam, Shawn and Stephen so I may be screwed. It hurts and is weird…and I think I am finally ready to come home.
My family

No comments:

Post a Comment