Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life

its been a while blogosphere! I got told that my blog was too wordy...so now I'm going to give short updates, nothing extreme like I have been doing. Oh and that I use "haha" too much. Critics...who needs em?

So of course, the rest of my mom's trip was incredible...I loved spending time with her and showing her all of Cape Town, and we had a fun Township tour, and then I headed back to school stupidness.

After those couple days of hell Taryn, Callie, Amanda and I went on the Garden Route! It took us all day Friday to drive, but we finally made it to Plettenberg Bay, and the next day went to Knysna, Monkey land, and then BUNGEE JUMPING.

Bungee jumping needs an aside - most amazing experience ever. There is nothing that prepares you for jumping off of a 700ft tall bridge, but I did it! It was incredible, I screamed bloody murder but it was such a great feeling. Really the high can't be beat...pics below :)

The last day we went on a horseback safari and had a great breakfast in Mossel Bay, such a good girls weekend! I also stayed in hostels for the first time, though they are called "backpackers" here. They are pretty awesome actually, such a great way to stay somewhere cheaply and meet cool people.

Pictures must come later, because the internet in our house is making me want to scream.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, your blog is too freakin' wordy! "and then this happened, and then this happen, and then this..." haha jp... no but serious, short and sweet is always the way to go, and 3x a week, but I don't follow that rule...

    ReplyDelete